Ever heard about the story of the 2 lumberjacks?
Given the same task to cut down 10 acres of forest, one lumberjack believes in working hard, while the other believes in working smart.
Anyway, to cut a long story short, the note to take away from this story is “Working hard and being lazy are not mutually exclusive, although this is what most of us have been led to believe. Working or learning smart, on the other hand, is the path of the productive and efficient.” – The Laziness Paradox Sam Gendreau (read about the full story here)
The bottom of the line is, always sharpen your weapon (as in the lumberjack’s story), and utilize tools (in our case!) to help you work smart!
Well the good news is that, I’ve sharpened the axes for you fellow marketers out there. Here are 5 best Chrome extension tools that I can’t live without.
1. Unlimited Free VPN – Hola (https://hola.org/)
2. Twinword Finder (www.twinword.com/finder)
3. Search by Image (by Google)
4. Evernote Web Clipper (https://evernote.com/webclipper/)
5. Alexa Traffic Rank (www.alexa.com/)