Who We Are
Based on text analysis technologies, we developed Twinword Ideas to help marketers filter and select relevant keywords faster. Just by moving some sliders, users can get high-quality keyword lists for successful content marketing and paid search marketing campaigns.
We will continue to innovate because we love languages, we love communication, we love cultural differences, and most importantly, we believe that we can help people effectively communicate with each other.
We are looking for a new team member to help us execute product marketing campaigns targeting the US. The ideal candidate is a person who is passionate about marketing and has performed lead generation, but we are also considering graduating students who are very familiar to the US culture and who are majoring in marketing.
- Research and analyze competitors based on understanding of Twinword products and technology
- Collect leads from various sources
- Use keyword research tools to discover relevant keywords
- Evaluate conversion goals and improvements in organic traffic
- Create engaging and high-quality SEO content
- Suggest new product development and test its deliverables
- Fluency in English language (Korean is a plus, but not a requirement)
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google AdWords Keyword Planner is a plus
- Consulting or sales experience is a plus
- Analytical mindset
- Marketing-oriented career development or self-learning
- No issues with traveling to the US
- Employment category: full-time (08:30 to 17:30, 5 days a week.)
- Base salary: Negotiable
- Core benefit: 4 major insurance plans (i.e. national pension, health insurance, employment insurance, and workers’ compensation insurance) and severance package
- Vacation entitlement: start with 12 days a year and it increases annually up to 25 days
- Probationary period: 4 months probationary period without any deduction of salary
We are located at Pangyo Startup Campus, 15 minutes from Pangyo subway station exit 4, Shinbundang line.
How To Apply
- Please, within your application, note where you saw this advertisement, expected salary, anticipated start date, and use “Product Marketer_[Your Name]” as the attached file name.
- Send your resume to [email protected]
- We accept applications by April 17th, 2018. We will get in touch should you be shortlisted for an interview with us.