Who We Are
Based on text analysis technologies, we developed Twinword Ideas to help marketers filter and select relevant keywords faster. Just by moving some sliders, users can get high-quality keyword lists for successful content marketing and paid search marketing campaigns.
We will continue to innovate because we love languages, we love communication, we love cultural differences, and most importantly, we believe that we can help people effectively communicate with each other.
We are looking for a new team member with a strong background in algorithms, programming, and statistics. The ideal candidate is a person who is passionate about text analytics, uncovering hidden values from big data, and creating solutions to solve real world business problems.
- Work along side developers, data scientists, and product managers to brainstorm ideas, design experiments, test hypotheses, and build models
- Communicate effectively the concepts and results of analysis performed
- Identify what data is available and relevant, including internal and external data sources
- In collaboration with other team members, model and frame business scenarios in algorithms
- Learn and contribute to building and designing in core technologies
- Native speaker or fluent in English
- Experience with technology and software related to Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, or Deep Learning is a plus
- Experience with Elasticsearch, LAMP Stack, or Git is a plus
- Employment category: full-time (08:30 to 17:30, 5 days a week.)
- Base salary: Negotiable
- Core benefit: 4 major insurance plans (i.e. national pension, health insurance, employment insurance, and workers’ compensation insurance) and retirement compensation plan
- Vacation entitlement: 1.0 day per month
- Probationary period: 3 months probationary period without any deduction of salary
We are located at Pangyo Startup Campus, 15 minutes from Pangyo subway station exit 4, Shinbundang line.
How To Apply
- Please, within your application, note where you saw this advertisement, expected salary, anticipated start date, and use “Data Engineer_[Your Name]” as the attached file name.
- Send your resume to [email protected]
- We accept applications by October 11th, 2017. We will get in touch should you be shortlisted for an interview with us.