Who We Are
Twinword is a fast-growing startup that provides text analysis APIs that can understand and associate words in the same way as humans do. Our APIs are currently being used by search engines, online e-Commerce sites, and many other developers creating software that analyze and categorize text. Beyond that, we provide products related to marketing, writing and searching based on our APIs.
We are looking for a new team member to help us execute marketing consulting service for client companies in South Korea. The ideal candidate is a person who is passionate about marketing and has performed lead generation, but we are also considering graduating students who are very familiar to the US culture and who are majoring in marketing.
- Collect leads from various sources
- Meet clients and review their existing web content and metrics
- Use SEO keyword research tools to discover relevant keywords for clients
- Evaluate conversion goals and improvements in organic traffic
- Create engaging and high-quality SEO content
- Manage consulting schedules and progress updates
- Fluency in both Korean and English languages (고객은 한국인이나, 팀 구성원의 대부분이 외국인입니다. 팀 내부 의사 소통은 영어를, 고객과는 한국어를 사용합니다.)
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Keyword Planner is a plus
- Consulting or sales experience is a plus
- Analytical mindset
- Marketing-oriented career development or self-learning
- No issues with traveling to the US
- Employment category: full-time (08:30 to 17:30, 5 days a week.)
- Base salary: Negotiable
- Core benefit: 4 major insurance plans (i.e. national pension, health insurance, employment insurance, and workers’ compensation insurance) and retirement compensation plan
- Vacation entitlement: 1.0 day per month
- Probationary period: 3 months probationary period without any deduction of salary
We are located at Pangyo Startup Campus, 15 minutes from Pangyo subway station exit 4, Shinbundang line.
How To Apply
- Please, within your application, note where you saw this advertisement, expected salary, anticipated start date, and use “Marketing Consultant_[Your Name]” as the attached file name.
- Send your resume to [email protected]
- We accept applications by November 10th, 2017. We will get in touch should you be shortlisted for an interview with us.